Graphical bug

Fifi

Hi,

Don't really know if that was reported, but with latest update 1.2.6.18933, there is now the pilot stick red button not moving with the stick :doh:

The red button is staying fixed/stucked on screen while moving the pilot stick.

Hope you'll fix it soon :thumbup:

PS: i can try to post a screen shot if needed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi,

Don't really know if that was reported, but with latest update 1.2.6.18933, there is now the pilot stick red button not moving with the stick :doh:

The red button is staying fixed/stucked on screen while moving the pilot stick.

Hope you'll fix it soon :thumbup:

PS: i can try to post a screen shot if needed.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=115342:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I have the bug as well. I've also noticed that (from the first release) there's a similar looking red dot in the front of the cockpit frame. Is that another "forgotten" button?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I have the bug as well. I've also noticed that (from the first release) there's a similar looking red dot in the front of the cockpit frame. Is that another "forgotten" button?

Do you have a picture?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do you have a picture?

Yes. Please see below. That red "button" has been there since the initial release.

attachment.php?attachmentid=89285&stc=1&d=1381452596

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• 9 months later...

This graphics glitch (?) still exists in the 1.29 version of the sim. See updated screen attached. Any idea if this button looking thing is normal or indeed a glitch?

attachment.php?attachmentid=102202&stc=1&d=1407084525

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com