HARM

oldpop

I noticed that I can now load a HARM on the FA18, arm it and select it, but it won't fire or, as far as I can tell, lock on a radar.

What is the purpose of being able to load it on an a/c if it will not function!

It hasn't been implemented yet as the above poster said.

But if!......... you are desperate for some SEAD action just load-up a couple of HARMS and kamikaze your lovely jet into the Surface to Air complex of your choice and help your friends out by dying for the cause.

:thumbup:

so are AI capable of firing HARM already??

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

• 2 weeks later...

We're getting closer...thanks Wags, Engineer 2 and Team :thumbup:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3751348&postcount=106

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Let's hope that's in our next update :)

I would guess at the end of the month if it is to be released this month. Isn't there suppose to be a HTS Pod also? Just curious. Is that a JSOW on there too? :)

Edited by pimp

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

No HTS pod. That will be on the F-16CJ

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Ah ok. Thanks for that info.:thumbup:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

Out of everything we have to come ive always thought the JDAM would be the easiest to implement, i wonder why it has been postponed so much? I guess it is for the absence of a tgp pod yet, but the preplanned deliver from a waypoint should be really quick.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

• ED Team
Out of everything we have to come ive always thought the JDAM would be the easiest to implement, i wonder why it has been postponed so much? I guess it is for the absence of a tgp pod yet, but the preplanned deliver from a waypoint should be really quick.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

In fact, quite the opposite. JDAM and JSOW are very deep and complex systems.

Looking Forward!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

I think we will get HARM in next OB update on 16th Jan. And I want to thanks all ED team for that amazing aircraft. Its my favorite.

Many other planes can do one or two tasks. Hornet can do EVERYTHING...AA, AG, SEAD, CAS, CAP....

The best of the best!

Thanks again!:thumbup::thumbup:

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

I think we will get HARM in next OB update on 16th Jan. And I want to thanks all ED team for that amazing aircraft. Its my favorite.

Many other planes can do one or two tasks. Hornet can do EVERYTHING...AA, AG, SEAD, CAS, CAP....

The best of the best!

Thanks again!:thumbup::thumbup:

Shouldn't the stable release get updated on the 16th and the open beta the week after? :huh:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Shouldn't the stable release get updated on the 16th and the open beta the week after? :huh:

IMHO, I don't think so since there were some issues in the last OB especially in VR.

IMHO, I don't think so since there were some issues in the last OB especially in VR.

Well, maybe they will push out a stable update that includes fixes for that already. Wouldn't be the first time they do something like that.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I wouldn’t want this OB pushed to stable if I were you. There are some pretty annoying and persistent graphical glitches, and the crash boards have been lit up for weeks though I’ve yet to experience one.

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

jdam

jsow

harm

i am crying

attachment.php?attachmentid=201710&d=1547051705

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5