Tethering TPCast

Hi

This might seem to be a bit of a counter-intuitive request, but I was wondering if anyone would know how to hook a TPCast into the mains, tethering it?

The whole point of a TPCast with the Vive is to allow you to wander around without a big cable to trip over following you around. I love my TPCast when I'm playing Fallout 4 etc. but it's a bit pointless when I'm playing DCS. I'm sitting in a chair, who cares if there is a cable? The downside to TPCast is that it uses a battery so when the battery runs out, it's game over. Unfortunately, switching the Vive between wired and wireless is quite an involved process.

I would like to know if anyone has a solution that would allow me to replace the battery pack with something that could be plugged into the mains so that all of the time I'm playing DCS I don't have to worry about draining the battery.

Cheers!

CptT

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive