DCS C-101 Aviojet owner club

rajdary

Great textures on cockpit, nice work guys but interactive training missions need to be done!:)

here http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=137880

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She flies nicely. Should be much better once the "better" flight models are up and running correctly.

Not too sure I like the stall warning that much. Well, I guess for a trainer, it's necessary, eh? Okay. I can put up with it.

She looks so nice. Will there be a back seater painted in if wanted?

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

+1 Another happy owner :) Finally I got her out for a spin.

The alarm sound is anoying as it should be, and that stall shaker warning has saved my beacon already once when I got disoriented in a cloud.

Gracias AvioDev :) outstanding job.

Happy owner signing up to the club! Preparing to fly her for the first time now =)

Edit: Wow she's a beauty! Great job on the modeling guys! Time to explore the systems!

Edit edit: I'm truly impressed, this is the best SFM (not feeling like SFM) aircraft out there as of now! I am really looking forward to the EFM, must be absolutely brilliant. The systems model is also amazing.

Edited by =FoReIgNeR=

Got mine. Beautiful aircraft!

I don't see a user manual. Is anything available? Thanks.

Windows 10 64bit / Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.30 GHz / 32GB RAM / GeForce GTX 1080 8GB / Dell UltraSharp 27 QHD U2715H 2560x1440 / Saitek X52 Pro Flight System / TrackIR 5

Picked her up got her aloft (somehow by random clicking) Really nice so far can't wait to see full AFM etc... really like the small touches, the uhf radio station is cool and the external view when on ground with helmet sitting on the edge

Keep up the excellent work

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Another one here. Just supporting Avioved as well i've supported other spanish development groups. Too long time awaited to make crazy flying whith the "chicken ass".

Otro más por aquí. Simplemente apoyando a Aviodev como también he apoyado a otros grupos de desarrollo españoles. Mucho tiempo esperando para hacer el cabra volando el culopollo.

Proud owner here too. A bargain for all she brings!

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

Just... Just have brought it. :)

Hello...

I didn't even download the module. Has it English cockpit text, or original language for now?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I just glanced the cockpit.

Yes, It's going to be a nice mouse work with Photoshop at night with coffee and good jazz music. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Another proud C-101 owner here!

In my opinion a high quality module with a lot of potential.

Congrats Aviodev - outstanding job so far.

Now I can't wait for more bugfixing, CC version, AFM, flight manual, official interactive training missions (with voiceover) and campaign ;)

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

The cockpit experience is really immersive for me with the nice nav system, and the texture detail is superb, those dials!

Also very cosy, the movable red floodlights and the storm lights are really atmospheric at night. The radio station is fun. :music_whistling:

For sure, it will be my plane for sightseeing the new maps.