C-101CC Weapons

Tango

But how hard would it be to have a DD version once CC is done. The DD isn't dramatically different, just an upgraded CC from my understanding.

It can't be a complete redesign ?

intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz + Corsair H100 in push-pull / Asus Maximus V Formula mobo / 16Gb Gskill Ripjaw Z ddr3 1600 / evga 690 GTX 4gb / 1 TB WD caviar Black 7200 rpm sata HDD + 80GB Corsair F80 SSD + 2x Corsair 60Gb Force3 SSD / TM Warthog HOTAS-G940 Peddals / Corsair 1200 AX gold PSU / Windows 7 64 bit OS / 27" Qnix 2710 @ 2560 x 1440 120hz PLS Monitor & 23" acer touch screen with Helios/

Hi All.

I'm new here ...first post (in forum i meant)

Really thanks for this wonderful plane . It's funny ..nice and so lovely built .

I'm so happy to have buoght this module.

Well done once again !!...meanwhile ... I can't wait to see cc version.

Edited by Van1971

But how hard would it be to have a DD version once CC is done. The DD isn't dramatically different, just an upgraded CC from my understanding.

It can't be a complete redesign ?

AFAIK different engine meaning new FM, so I guess a DD will not happen. Unfortunately cause I will love a countermesure pod and Maverick option.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

DD variante is quite different compare to the CC, besides we have no documentation at all regarding the DD.

The CC it's taking us time, due we are finding more differences than expected at the beginning. The CC it's going to be very capable and with very interesting weapons range available.

After CC, we already have plans.:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes they(aviodev) will make mirage F1.

One real fighter.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

DD variante is quite different compare to the CC, besides we have no documentation at all regarding the DD.

The CC it's taking us time, due we are finding more differences than expected at the beginning. The CC it's going to be very capable and with very interesting weapons range available.

After CC, we already have plans.:D

Copy That, the EB is great and I'm sure the CC will be too. Can't wait till I'm navigation to a target to shoot something, instead of just doing black sea sight seeing in the EB.

intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz + Corsair H100 in push-pull / Asus Maximus V Formula mobo / 16Gb Gskill Ripjaw Z ddr3 1600 / evga 690 GTX 4gb / 1 TB WD caviar Black 7200 rpm sata HDD + 80GB Corsair F80 SSD + 2x Corsair 60Gb Force3 SSD / TM Warthog HOTAS-G940 Peddals / Corsair 1200 AX gold PSU / Windows 7 64 bit OS / 27" Qnix 2710 @ 2560 x 1440 120hz PLS Monitor & 23" acer touch screen with Helios/

• 1 month later...
Hello i found this photo of A-36 Halcon on this page http://razonyfuerza.mforos.com/670213/9375210-cutaways/?pag=2

http://i3.minus.com/ibbyHoFAQjbUvr.jpg

and number 157 & 158 are interesting

AGM-65A Maverick + ELT/555 jamming pod http://www.elettronica-elt-roma.com/download/ELT-555.pdf.

So maybe we will see AGM-65 on C-101.

Damn, it can pack quite a punch, impressive.

@aviodev,

any news what weapons you decided for the CC yet?

reading on the internet is frustrating atm, some state mav's are good, some not, some don't say what version of the c-101, so, would you enlighten us a bit maybe? ;)

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

can someone read this and translate the weapon related facts maybe?

much appreciated ;)

C-101BB.jpg

C-101CC.jpg

PS:

from what i can read (only version letters and aircraft name :D ) it seems to be BB & CC version.

PPS:

4 mav's would be great :D

Edited by Roadrunner

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

Great Find @Roadrunner.

People i have and offtopic question if i buy the C-101EB right now will i get the CC version for free or will i have to pay for the CC version as separate product.

Edited by Tantalwz88

DCS: C-101 Aviojet will include both the C-101EB and C-101CC models. ..... The beta version of DCS C-101 included C-101EB trainer only. The C-101CC with weapons will be available later.

from the ED Shop description ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Noli Timere Messorem

Terry Pratchett

you get both, but only unarmed version can be used during the beta.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Noli Timere Messorem

Terry Pratchett

feels strange to quote myself, but any translation/information on this?

can someone read this and translate the weapon related facts maybe?

much appreciated ;)

C-101BB.jpg

C-101CC.jpg

PS:

from what i can read (only version letters and aircraft name :D ) it seems to be BB & CC version.

PPS:

4 mav's would be great :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Noli Timere Messorem

Terry Pratchett

First picture

by some online OCR then google translate.

(Sn CJ 01 BB majesmomnemc fly over the snowy Andean skewers.

hydraulic.

Turning radius very low level

reduced.

High structural strength

7.5 and -3.9 G.

BO l'motor and social structure

bre 1,200 hours.

Continued ability to fly

up to 350 KT. (Knots).

However, our standard

the measurement was 37.3; therefore

expected performances

400 KT sea level, fillers

tactical practices at least

3,000 lbs., CA- fixed armament

significant free and above lo-

ability to beat whites do

located at heights of 7 "8000 feet

high.

Therefore, from the outset

discussion was focused on

engining the aircraft to

achieve weight-push relations

above 0.5.

The first step in this direction

came to the agreement to use the

TFE engine has something 371-3.que

and 6th .I'o more thrust.

With that our C 101, the

Model B, have a performative

General mances approximate to

380 KT sea level, fillers

External over 3,000 lbs. and

Fixed continued to comprehensive weaponry.

tion, in addition to a range

over 7 hours at 20,000 feet

if someone holds). Of any

WANT manertel "baby" would

the legs that could larguya

or jump without auxiliary tanks

scale between Santiago and Punta

Arenas, which is something.

second picture

by google docs then google translate

that would fit even for fisheries prospecting. This is the plane that is on progressively strating production in Chile. You need to add to assimilate this last statement that during the years 1979 1980, were carried out important conversations with CASA which resulted in trade agreements for the transfer of technology for co-production of the new aircraft. Technical staff training began at that time and still continues today. Also the implementation of the maqui. nary required is then initiated, with the aim of creating an efficient aviation industry in the technical and economic. We kept very encuenta the profitability of the investment planned in connection with the possibilities of the existing domestic industry. Thus, high-tech items such as igs were hired in the field of national metalworking industry, and technical levels soaring prices below those that would have been payable had been purchased in Spain. Simultaneously important agreements were reached with

National technical and CASA Spain complea armed personnel of a new

T36 Falcon for the Chilean Air Force,

plane in the motor and electronic flight instruments, also with regard to possibilities of development of armaments aspects. At this point we are, but not the last step. To glimpse the new stage is appropriate briefly review the work of the C101A in Spain, which will conduct the C101BB in Chile ... and the C101CC, the current C 101 of the Air Force of Spain is a plane

300 KT (knots) average cruise missions medium and low. Its acceleration capacity is low and thus their posi bilities as tickets are very limited use tico Nevertheless, the C 101AA is an aircraft capable of in trenar in full, economic and according to the latest cánomes manner, new students of the Force. much better focused on the task of training under the edge

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

^It has the LAU-3 pod which launches the common Hydra 70mm rockets, which does have the WP smoke warhead option IRL. Flares too.

But I don't know if it's implemented in DCS, haven't flown the A-10 since Lockon...

Edited by emg

• 1 month later...

So does the cc just have a fixed sight or is there options for ccrp/ccip? Is the list on the first post the full official list of weapons? I love the eb version cant wait for this little bird to have its pfm and teeth.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is no kill but overkill.

^It has the LAU-3 pod which launches the common Hydra 70mm rockets, which does have the WP smoke warhead option IRL. Flares too.

But I don't know if it's implemented in DCS, haven't flown the A-10 since Lockon...

The S-8 rockets for the Mi-8 from Belsimtek have these options. So it should be possible.

Happy Flying! :pilotfly:

Does anyone have any info on the hud/gun sight of the cc version I'm assuming its a depress-able pipper you set and do a pop up style attack and say 30deg dive? I have tried to look everywhere for info on the sight model and operations I have come up empty handed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is no kill but overkill.