Magic Carpet??

AG-51_Razor

According to the article it is still in testing and will go into service in the Fall. It also mentions Super Hornets as being capable, no mention of legacy Hornets.

Wags / ED announced we are getting a 2000'ish airframe, so my assumption would be no.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

OT, but "Maritime Augmented Guidance with Integrated Controls for Carrier Approach and Recovery Precision Enabling Technologies" has to be one of the dumbest backronyms in US military history.

Nope. When the have an acronym for multiple-combined acronyms is when it gets retarded.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

imo kepd 350's mephisto "Multi-Effect Penetrator HIghly Sophisticated and Target Optimised" warhead is still the most cringe-inducing backronym ive seen to date

anyways i always find it extremely ironic that people would desire to experience a carrier aircraft yet then ask for automated landing

Edited by probad

anyways i always find it extremely ironic that people would desire to experience a carrier aircraft yet then ask for automated landing

...followed by people spending 60 bucks and more for a highly accurate simulation and then hit auto start up :megalol:

• Like 1