Making 2 keystrokes go togeather

gdotts

Not the answer you're looking for , i am sure , but why trouble yourself with Control Manager when you can make your binds directly in DCS ? I could see it if you were a power user , but your question suggests you would be better off to bind directly . No snark meant , rather trying to be helpful .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

No snark taken...it's a HUGE simulation with mega tons of learning involved, most of which comes in small tidbits. I will start within the games controls. I was just use to Cougar Thrust Master (Old connection game bus not USB) where more can be accomplished too on the stick itself. Thank you for your thoughts!!

Thanks again for your help. Just to clarify my understanding

Its best to Calibrate the devices within CH Mgr. or Windows then its easier to do the Bindings within DCS?

Windows 10 64 Bit - Asus 990FX Sabertooth MB - AMD FX8150 Black 8 Core CPU - Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16 Gigabyte - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB HD - EVGA GEFORCE GTX-1070 - Corsair 1050 Gold PS - Vizio 43" 4K UHD Monitor - CH Fighter Stick - CH Pro Rudder Pedals - CH Pro Throttle

• 2 months later...

You would want to use the HOLD Macro: HOLD LALT F1

"Hold Macros are used where it is necessary to hold down more than a single key at a time. Ex: "Right Shift F4" will generate 2 characters." "Hold RSHF F4 will result in both keys going down simultaneously." - From the CH Manager Help file, Programming Character Macros: