Cheers Eagle Dynamics,

Hi all.

Hey ED, I just want to say keep up with what you are doing. I just feel like you all have been getting a good ribbing(roughed up) here lately and I just want to say THANKS and you have my compliments for a game/sim well done.

I am struck by seeing some members of the team(Dev's and testers), that I never knew existed, (folks like YO-YO, Olgerd, Phil C6,) who are doing their best, trying to help folks who just seem difficult.

You folks have you act together.

There is so much to all the aircraft, and once I started flying them, I gained a appreciation for each and every one. Learning each ones characteristics and how to use them so that I can survive an engagement with that particular aircraft.

There are so many weaps modeled and behave differently, it is just great to try and learn the way they work and how to use them to destroy anything I want in so many different ways.

The map, Oh Man, I want to say that the detail you folks put into the map area is nothing short of awesome. This goes hand in hand with the graphics. I have clicked the unlimited fuel option and just went flying, from the tallest peaks to flying NoE. It is something to see the map from 50K ft, push the nose over and go looking for a bridge to go screaming under. I also like the way time transitions early am to late day to mid-night to late night, the weather, the seasons, every bit of it is just F'n beautiful.

The options you programmed allows us to customize LO/FC to our own personal taste.

There is one more thing and that is the community. Folks try to and are as helpful anyone could ask. The folks here are also as creative as possible. I have played missions, used mods, and watched movies that have had me grinning ear 2 ear.

Thanks Eagle Dynamics for creating LO/FC. Keep up with all the good hard work you all do. You all are on the right track and have my full support. This is, IMO, the best flight game/sim out there. If I correctly understand some of the threads I have read hear lately, there is so much more you all are working on for the future that I am most excited owning your products and being a part of this community.

Cheers, -KILSEK

yeah kilsek, exactly. I wanted to say the same except I am too lazy to sit and write it :p. now where was I in the su-25T? :icon_pidu

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I've been reading through the FC manual and wow this game is deep. It's amazing all things that go into making up these aircraft. ED seems to have done a great job, and I like the manual.

Wait until you play it online, FC is the best at the moment.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Good thread--LOMAC FC fills a space in my fighter pilot's soul, that no other sim can touch. I too, wish there was something more dynamic offered in LOMAC, but the AFM immerses me completely. One day we will have both...