Helicopters Tournament - Page 8 - ED Forums
 


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2018, 09:53 PM   #71
Baco
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 133
Default

The streaming was fantastic! count me in for next one!

ECV-56 Baco
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 11:17 PM   #72
Alpenwolf
Senior Member
 
Alpenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baco View Post
The streaming was fantastic! count me in for next one!

ECV-56 Baco
Glad you enjoyed it!
Next time will be more dynamic
Alpenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 10:57 AM   #73
Hans_Dampf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 48
Default

Hi,
here are my 2 cents.

1. Maybe make groundkills score more points, so that RED has a way of countering the better AA capabilities BLUE has.

2. Set up freuquenzies and flights before we are actually in briefing because
a) its more faster that way
and b) it incourages teamplay more if you know that you have a flight lead which is on comms with the other leads etc.

other than that, it was good fun and I hope to make it on the next occasion

- OnlyBone
Hans_Dampf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 03:21 PM   #74
Alpenwolf
Senior Member
 
Alpenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans_Dampf View Post
Hi,
here are my 2 cents.

1. Maybe make groundkills score more points, so that RED has a way of countering the better AA capabilities BLUE has.

2. Set up freuquenzies and flights before we are actually in briefing because
a) its more faster that way
and b) it incourages teamplay more if you know that you have a flight lead which is on comms with the other leads etc.

other than that, it was good fun and I hope to make it on the next occasion

- OnlyBone
1. Already have a better idea for the next tournament, so you're right.
2. Others have suggested the same, which is also a very good point.


Didn't know OnlyBone was Hans Dampf as well. Good to have you back
Alpenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:49 PM   #75
Alpenwolf
Senior Member
 
Alpenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,244
Default

As you know, the target areas were marked by a huge red/blue smoke. Shall I replace the smokes with smaller ones in the new mission for round 2, or do you prefer it without smoke and as such pilots need to search carefully for the TA's? Please, let me know, otherwise I'd decide spontaneously.
Alpenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 12:43 PM   #76
Hans_Dampf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 48
Default

I think smaller Smokes would do the trick just fine
Hans_Dampf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:06 PM   #77
Alpenwolf
Senior Member
 
Alpenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans_Dampf View Post
I think smaller Smokes would do the trick just fine
Already done:


https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=219304
Alpenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 06:50 PM   #78
ESAc_matador
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,547
Default

when is the next one?
ESAc_matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 08:07 PM   #79
Alpenwolf
Senior Member
 
Alpenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAc_matador View Post
when is the next one?
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=219304
Alpenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:35 AM. vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.