104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Hey Mav

I'll get this sorted today mate, great idea! We'll have all missions running day and night variants to add more variety rather than just changing the mission start time for a few days.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Does 104'th keep any record of the track files played on the server?

If so, is it possible to have the replay uploaded/sent to my mail from the night mission played at 07'th of may at around midnight gmt+2. Me and my friend were playing on that mission with a few peculiar events happening, but the replay file got corrupted for both of us so we can't verify what actually happened.

Day and Night rotation sorted.

http://community.104thphoenix.com/topic/173-dedicated-server-mission-rotation-list/#entry966

We delete our server tracks on a regular basis, unfortunately the track Sleksa requested had already been deleted.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello,

I think I get banned but dont know why...

Can someone help?

Can't connect to 104th (ping 158) neither taw.net (ping 48) server.

I try also to connect from France with 1.2.16.38741

May I've been banned ? Maverick If you can have a check ? My last connection was the 3 of may.

Cheers :smilewink: And thank for your server and missions !

You may be failing the Integrity Check if you can't join both servers.

Your name and IP are not on our banned list.

If you have issues joining our server the best thing to do is join our TeamSpeak channel and enter the Help Desk Channel. The channel description tells you about our Integrity Check and what files are checked.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can't connect to 104th (ping 158) neither taw.net (ping 48) server.

I try also to connect from France with 1.2.16.38741

May I've been banned ? Maverick If you can have a check ? My last connection was the 3 of may.

Cheers :smilewink: And thank for your server and missions !

Try checking whether any of your mods are conflicting, this was the case for me at one point.

http://104thphoenix.com/integrity-check/

Try checking whether any of your mods are conflicting, this was the case for me at one point.

http://104thphoenix.com/integrity-check/

Well I've changed nothing because I know that I didn't Mod or hack anything on my software, because It seems to me strange that I was rejected one second after I click on connexion (before I see progress bar) and surely 'cause I was to lazy. Finally I tried this morning and it works :music_whistling:.

I know that in Paris during last update and could later...should try to connect with a vpn.

Thanks for you help and as we can say "Et à la chasse bordel !" (Let's go to have a **** fly hunt !!! or something like that :))

Yesterday I had my first Mig21Bis sortie on 104th that didn't ended in an almost immediate splash by AIM120.

I've read the complete chat on the recorded video only in the morning and I had quite a laugh... it seems I've dodged several AIM120, one AIM7 and one AIM9... plus some bullets for a change. I think maybe some spikes and warpings might have helped me cause the flying wasn't too good in my opinion.

My plane got damaged and at first when I saw the RPM stopped I thought is time for ejection but I've heard the engine still roaring so I continued. I also confused I had no avionics because I saw the ASPS down, NPP down, RPM down... Anyway my emergency checks and procedures need some tweaking and workings... I sat some good seconds searching for all the emergency levers thinking I'm in Mig15 for some reason :D... Thus I failed to deploy the gear and slow down so I had to eject near the city of Gudauta after I've heard the engine spooling down due to fuel starvation. The plane apparently landed itself :D

Unfortunately the track got corrupted and I have only the video recording with Shaddowplay

Anyway... I wanted to say thanks to Nelson for saving me and for WhinchesterDelta1 for the missiles and bullets :D Sorry for late reply in chat... I had my hands and brain full...

Here is the recording on the last fight and limping home.

-3rahKv-vAY

I guess it has to process first...

the whole record is this and is already processed... the fight starts at min 24 or so :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKYtLHjfmIQ

Sorry for long post.

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

...meh!

Yes I will sort this out for the Mig21s tomorrow at some point along with the outstanding task of moving them to more balanced airbases.

You Mig21 pilots are a lot of work! :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dedicated server now updated to Release version 1.2.16.39472.729

New Mig21 skins added to Red and Blue sides.

Reds have Soviet Skins, Blue have Finnish Skins.

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2397549']along with the outstanding task of moving them to more balanced airbases.

This could be interesting, I'm taking it that this means moving them to forward airfields?

It always worked as a good balance measure in 1946, giving incentive to fly the lower tier stuff without resorting to anything silly artificial.

The 50/50 night time missions also significantly reduced its effectiveness so any buff would be nice.

Edited by iLOVEwindmills

The red side should have the Russian migs 21 silver not green if the blue have them finish green... would be easier to differentiate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Another thing that needs a bit of love are the utility choppers. Right now these don't serve much of a purpose but I have an idea on how to change that. As it stands, A-10's, Su-25's and Ka-50's are a bit at the mercy of enemy aircraft and often have long flights to a friendly base to resupply. If the UH-1 and Mi-8 could drop a FARP anywhere, it would really help the Ka-50's on some of the more spread out objectives. If they could also drop some medium ranged SAMs such as a HAWK or TOR, that would also help the fixed wing strikers. Other missions do this kind of thing already, so I know it can be done.

nJLTpfW.png

East vs West Weekend

23rd & 24th May

This weekend from 11:00z Saturday we will be running East vs West style on two of our missions Operation Able Archer and Operation Bison.

000-Bear-F-Eagle.jpg

Both missions will be set up with only F-15s on Blue for Air to Air and Su27, Mig29 & SU33 for Red Air to Air and will cycle back and forth. Restrictions will not include Air to Ground aircraft.

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If the UH-1 and Mi-8 could drop a FARP anywhere, it would really help the Ka-50's on some of the more spread out objectives.

Not possible for us, Im not even sure how another server could do this unless you are talking about using scripts.

The idea about the SAMS is a good one though and we'll look into this as it would be nice to integrate the utility helicopters more.

The biggest issue with doing this is the sheer amount of time and triggers it takes to make the scenario work online in such a dynamic environment. Lots of different 'occasions' have to be thought of and a solution found which takes a lot of effort and triggers to set up.

Unfortunately we have not had the time available to create these utility sorties in every mission, its a big commitment (time wise) and we've been busier with other stuff that is more popular, the demand for transport missions in our server is not very high.

We'll 100% look into the SAMS covering the friendly strikers idea, so watch out for that over the coming weeks, no promises when though.

The red side should have the Russian migs 21 silver not green if the blue have them finish green... would be easier to differentiate.

All Blue Mig21s are the Finnish skin, the Red Mig21s use 3 different skins so looks like one of those selected is also green.

If you let me know what mission this happens on I'll change them to something else.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We'll 100% look into the SAMS covering the friendly strikers idea, so watch out for that over the coming weeks, no promises when though.

It would be nice to see more capturable airfields, as well as more scattered targets. Such as that one mission where blue has to take out small clusters all along a mountain road? It means that things also become harder for fighters hunting them, since they won't all be concentrated.

I loved the U.S vs the U.S.S.R missions! mad it alot more fun in my opinion. This way you can focus on the strengths of your aircraft and the weakness of the enemy, and i found the gameplay worked out incredibly well... I hope we will see more of it!