Thanks ED for the WW2 love!

I think it's fair to say it's been a long wait. But it's great to see the finishing touches on the spit are just around the corner. The new assets, improvements to the Normandy map, and tactical implications of having bombs and tanks make me very excited about the news that additional campaigns are being worked on.

Even though I'm gradually learning the F18 and have a lot of fun in the harrier, this is still my favorite module simply to enjoy flying.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hit a large paddock with the bombs but I'm excited to try.

Indeed. It is great news.

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

When did they change post-war style barrel shrouds to correct conical ones anyway? I only spotted it in current 2.5.2, but I might have missed it earlier. A nice tweak of the 3D model.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

This is going to shut me up and drag me back into DCS WW2. I've been harping on about the external stores for the spitfire in just about every forum available for months.

Excellent!

Remember going back to every of those forums available to take back your words :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Yep, glad to see progress on DCS WW2 here too.

Having great fun in the F18, but for sheer fun and seat of the pants flying not to mention her sheer beauty, the Spitfire still ranks No1 for me too.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.