China J-31 download link

J-31 Falcon Eagle Realisum Mod

J-31 Falcon Eagle Realism Mod

Based on the specs txt file from info found on line.

Text file included.

I have included bombs on the internal pylons. Although bombs capability has not been confirmed, It seems reasonable to include them.

You do not need to mount them.

J-31 Falcon Eagle has two internal weapons bays and it can also carry additional weapons on external hard points under

its wing. Aircraft is capable of carrying up to 8000 kg weapons and fuel. Max of 4x missile with max combined weight of

2000 kg can be carried internally, while additional 6000 kg can be carried on 6x external hard points.

Entered service ?

Crew 1 men

Dimensions and weight

Length ~ 16 m

Wing span ~ 11 m

Height ~ 5.3 m

Weight (empty) 13 ~ 15 t

Weight (maximum take off) ~ 25 t

Engines and performance

Engines 2 x ?

Traction (dry / with after burning) ?

Maximum speed ~ 2 000 km/h

Service ceiling ~ 18 km

Ferry range ~ 1 800 km

Combat radius ~ 900 km

Armament

Cannon ?

Missiles ?

Bombs ?

The new Chinese J-31 stealthy aircraft was developed by Shenyang Aircraft Corporation (SAC). Development of this

aircraft started in around 2008. Some sources report that in 2007 China received blueprints and other classified

information of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. This data was used to build the J-31. It is estimated that this stolen

classified information saved China 25 years of research and development.

The J-31 made its maiden flight in 2012. In the West it is considered as a fifth-generation multi-purpose medium

fighter. However China considers it is a forth-generation warplane. Currently only little is known about this new Chinese

aircraft.

It seems that this new aircraft will reach production. Some sources report that China plans to produce about 1 000 of

these stealthy fighters. Possibly this aircraft will be also proposed to export customers.

The J-31 resembles a scaled-down version of American F-22 Raptor. This stealthy aircraft is smaller than the Chengdu

J-20, which appeared in 2010. It is about the same size as the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter and has some of its features.

Prototype of the J-31 is fitted with two Russian Klimov RD-93 engines. However engines on production aircraft might be

different. These are likely to be domestic engines.

The J-31 has two internal weapon bays. Each of them can carry two missiles. Also there are three hard points on each

wing.

It is speculated that the J-31 might be also used as a carrier borne multi-role fighter and operate from the new

Chinese Liao Ning aircraft carrier. Currently the Chinese government pays enormous attention to development of advanced

fighter jets.

Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9lyrpxu6o6qhqo5/J-31.zip?dl=0

J-31a.thumb.png.2421f1dbc6e211f0de65d09e74afc9d4.png

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

hope someone makes a theme for him.

In Progress!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

New version with,

Complete theme with music.

This theme and re-mod is dedicated to happy cavin.

Thank you my friend!

You have added some very cool aircraft to this sim.

The link is unchanged.

Have Fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

• 4 years later...