Tool to recover old C-101 input mapping

Vibora

Hi all.

After Open Beta update 2.5.6.52196 users lost their C-101 input mapping, due to internal changes made in the module.

Here you have a tool to recover old C-101 input mapping. Take into account that it only works correctly with mappings saved previously to Open Beta update 2.5.6.52196.

How to use it:

input_profiles_repairer.exe "X:\fullpath\Keyboard.diff.lua"

Same for joystick profiles. Just add " before and after the path and file name.

The file generated should be renamed back to a normal name. That is, the trailing ".fixed" should be removed.

The new file will be saved in the same folder where diff file is.

input_profiles_repairer.rar

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

I wasn't aware that the key mappings had changed ... I'm curently flying just the Mig-21 and the A-4E, but as soon as I get more free time, I will take a look at the changes and update my TM Cougar profiles if needed:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?set_filter=Y&arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=70&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=151&arrFilter_DATE_CREATE_1_DAYS_TO_BACK=&CREATED_BY=&sort_by_order=TIMESTAMP_X_DESC&set_filter=Filter

Best regards,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB