WELCOME NEW HELICOPTER PILOTS

WELCOME NEW HELICOPTER PILOTS

No matter why you got, a helicopter module installed in your DCS. It`s just because of curiosity? Do some actual sales offer? Are you merely collecting aircraft modules? Or the passion for helicopter flight has effected you. :pilotfly:

We are interested and willing to help you in becoming a proficient simulator helicopter pilot and part of our small but getting more and more powerful Simulator Helicopter Pilot Comunity.

Flying around like in an airplane is fun in a helicopter as well. Still, it is far away from the real helicopter experience you can get in DCS when accepting the challenge and get al little bit more focused on training instead of just only having fun.

In DCS you can have both. Fun and the experience what it means to be a HELICOPTER -Pilot

So we like to encourage you besides the Tutorials available for self-study, to look for an online squadron, or just someone assisting you in your efforts and provides you with tips and tricks.

Always happy landings ;)

CHPL,

Thanks a lot! But... When are you going to release a new campaign? :-)

All the best,

Sydy

First, we make some more improvements to the existing one. Mission 4 to 11 need still some care to make it more accessible for low time Huey Pilots and to clarify some situations you may be in doubt about what's next during the mission.

But we already working on Summer 2025. No release date right now.

Always happy landings ;)

First, we make some more improvements to the existing one. Mission 4 to 11 need still some care to make it more accessible for low time Huey Pilots and to clarify some situations you may be in doubt about what's next during the mission.

Completely understandable and I concur with the line of action. Your path is wise.

But we already working on Summer 2025. No release date right now.

:thumbup:

It’s a buy on first day for me! Looking forward to it.

Keep it up, CHPL!

As a newly minted helicopter pilot (375 total hours), I find sims very challenging. Especially the throttle vs collective controller interface. That Huey is a beast that I am sure would be easier to fly in real life. Flying with others makes it so much easier to gain mastery. When life gets back to some sort of routine, I look forward to simming in DCS again.