Custom Livery displaying just black

tactrunkmonky

Hi all, was having my first go at a custom livery and can't seem to get it to work. The custom pilot and helmet livery work fine from another livery, but the jet livery just displays black. I was making it for the F/A-18C. Not sure if it has to do with the .lua file or if it has to do with the way I made the the .dds file.

Here is some of the .lau text. I attached the .lua and can give a link to the .dds files if needed.

livery = {

{"f18c1", 0 ,"F18C_DIFF_1_MCBLK",false};

{"f18c1", ROUGHNESS_METALLIC ,"F18C_1_DIF_RoughMet",true};

{"f18c2", 0 ,"F18C_DIFF_2_MCBLK_V2",false};

{"f18c2", ROUGHNESS_METALLIC ,"F18C_2_DIF_RoughMet",true};

{"F18C_BORT_NUMBER_NOSE_L_100", 0 ,"F18C_DIFF_1_MCBLK",false};

{"F18C_BORT_NUMBER_NOSE_L_100", ROUGHNESS_METALLIC ,"F18C_1_DIF_RoughMet",true};

{"F18C_BORT_NUMBER_NOSE_L_100", DECAL ,"empty",true};

I took the .lua from the Australian 75th squadron livery. I replaced the all the AUS Diff with mine in the file. The names of the files match the .lua and they are all in the same folder and in the correct fold in the coremods folder. Pretty stumped here

description.lua

i am not an expert at this however my experience is that the format of the files are off like depth, dpi,, whatever. i had a skin that was looking like green and black cammo.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=73093

read this over and be sure all is correct.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain