Skynet: An IADS for Mission Builders

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 9:32 PM, EchoOneOne said:

Hey, what may be wrong?image.png

I had the same error when not including the Skynet script (I missed the file named skynet-iads-compiled.lua, specifically) correctly in the startup trigger - ensure that you've done that.

Edited by Fabri91

OS: Win11 Pro 64bit MB: ASUS B550-I STRIX CPU: AMD R7 5800X GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB RAM: 32GB DDR4 SSD (OS and Sims): Samsung 980 Pro 2TB Accessories: TrackIR5, Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 8:45 AM, patpatpowercat said:

Is there any way of adding a border to Skynet, like you can with the Moose A2A dispatcher? Where the SAMs will only fire/activate after violation of a zone?

I know, old Post, but:

Is this now possible? Or is the solution to move the kill zone in conjunction with setGoLiveRangeInPercent?

Send from my Swiss Knife via the Corkscrew

i7 6700K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, 32GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080Ti, Thrustmaster Warthog, Valve Index

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, apologies if this is a noob question, but, if setting up Skynet for blue forces, do I have to change the following lines from the lua file to start with "blue" instead of "red"?

redIADS = SkynetIADS:create('Enemy IADS')
redIADS:addSAMSitesByPrefix('SAM')
redIADS:addEarlyWarningRadarsByPrefix('EW')
redIADS:activate()

And also, if I have Skynet running in my mission, will it work for whoever I'm flying with in multiplayer if running this mission?

Many Thanks! 

HI everyone! First of all thank you for the script...it's wonderful!

I was testing the script with an SA2 site and after HARM launch the radar turns off as it should be but it takes like 5-6 minutes after the HARM crashed away from the SAM Site to turn ON again

it is the way it should be? There's any way to change the time between OFF/ON after harm launch?

thank you!