Taking C101cc on little syrian mission. Hats off to AvioDev

lankypilot77

Would be nice to get some flare pods? To get something against manpads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha.. yes it is a bit disconcerting flying round with no rwr or flares/chaff. At least when u die it will be over quick & wont see it coming!

• Like 1

Win 10 64, I7 8700K, Nvidia 1080ti, 32mb ram, M.2 PCIe 2tb ssd

Fine.

Everyone is talking about what an amazing mod this is; time to get the ground grew to dust one off and get it fueled up for a hop.

I'm going to borrow your mission, if you don't mind!

Haha you wont be disappointed! If like me its been a while you will be impressed by work put in

Thanks, I enjoyed watching these! They have rekindled my interest in mastering the C-101.

Did you perchance post your missions for download anywhere? The biggest failing of the C-101 at the moment, in my opinion, is the paucity of content for it. Any missions are very much appreciated.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

• 1 month later...
Thanks, I enjoyed watching these! They have rekindled my interest in mastering the C-101.

Did you perchance post your missions for download anywhere? The biggest failing of the C-101 at the moment, in my opinion, is the paucity of content for it. Any missions are very much appreciated.

Sorry for delayed response, no I havent posted any missions of yet, maybe in future. These were very quick ones I threw together before flying which i do after learning an aircraft for bit of fun. When have more time might look at doing bit more fleshed out mission content. But yes I agree having some more dedicated mission makers onboard for some extra free content would be teriffic for all modules