F-16C Arab Spring Campaign

Florence201

Hi, last night I started with mission #1. After evading 5 or 6 SAMS finally I was downed. Do you use your wingman to attack SAMs? I find quite difficult to attack the Silkworms with bombs without a SEAD flight.

Thanks.

EDITED: I waited for F-18s to make its job and it was much more easy to attack the Silkworms. Anyway I got 96 points and mission and campaign was failed.

Edited by splash

I can't, for the life of me, get a single wingman to drop a single bomb on the armor column in mission 2, making it impossible to pass. This is on the current open beta.

In-mission, I've tried ordering them to attack mission targets, ground targets, my enemy, my target. Still nothing. I've tried modifying the mission in the editor, changing task types, fire evasion types, and everything I can think of. Still not one bomb released.

What am I doing wrong?

OK, that is a DCS AI issue i'm afraid. One of the ways round it I've found is to attack the target your self, then get them to carry out mission and rejoin.

Bummer. I surely tried this but I also have simple comms enabled, which I see earlier in the thread is an issue. I'll try again with that off. This seems like such a major DCS bug to be getting so little attention! Is it possibly specific to the F-16 module?

Turning off simple comma definitely had an effect, as the flight responded and said things like “running in” but they still didn’t drop ordnance on the armor. Any suggestions are welcome!

DCS AI are a big issue. As i posted, try attacking the target then ordering them to do so afterwards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Am 21.8.2020 um 20:48 schrieb lt_d4n:

hi!!

it is impossible to fulfill the second mission, the wingman do not attack the targets.

when I tell them to attack mission objectives they go somewhere else

the same, wingman doesn't attack the tanks - also the f18s doesn't attack tha SA-Stations - so i get shoot every single time i want to hit the tanks... mission broken.. 😞

i9-9900K / Bios Profile XMP1 / Rog Strix Z-390F Gaming / Zotac Geforce RTX-3070ti Trinity OC / 32GB HyperX Fury 2666 / Saitek X52 HOTAS / Pico 4

• 1 month later...

Also Mission Nr 7 - Wingman won't attack the ground targets, damn. Not useable this campaign. Whould be nice if that could be fixed because the campaing is one of the best for the f16 module

i9-9900K / Bios Profile XMP1 / Rog Strix Z-390F Gaming / Zotac Geforce RTX-3070ti Trinity OC / 32GB HyperX Fury 2666 / Saitek X52 HOTAS / Pico 4

• 1 month later...