minimum turn radius and turn rate

WelshZeCorgi

How do you get the minimum turn radius and turn rate in the 21? I'm trying to learn how to dogfight effectively in it but I'm having trouble understanding when I'm at the limit of performance of the aircraft, constantly hitting the stall unexpectedly and getting stuck in low speed once I drop below 500kph

Eyes on AoA gauge at all times. Keep it around 28 units and you will be fine. Just have to remember that 21, as speed decreases, has natural tendency to increase AoA on its own. So at some point you will have to start relaxing stick to maintain those 28 units.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Come back after the bug AoA bug is fixed. Can't pull g at the higher speeds you should have for maneuvering.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4470317&postcount=179

Edited by gavagai

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria