How to spend bonus points $$ ?

Yes I have read the description on bonus points but I still cant work out how to use them.

It seems to say, some but not all items can be bought and there is some button to press to use ones bonus points in the buy menu. Ive looked through the whole catalog and cant seem to find anything like that. Im stumped.

So can someone help. This system isnt exactly intuitive and yes I have read the manual. Thats not really user friendly either. Aid would be greatly appreciated.

If i recall correctly, when you buy a Module (i forgot if they have to be full price, not discounted / EDIT: Thanks BigNewy for clarification) and put it in the cart, when you go to cart and it lists the price there is a button near the netto price to activate.

Uploaded a small pic for you as example. Hope it works out.

Bonus.thumb.jpg.e1ce7fbc830560db89df0b17d3e6ffdc.jpg

Edited by Foss

Specs:

System: Asus Z170-E, I7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX1070 8GB, 1TB M2 SSD + 2x 250GB SSD,TrackIR, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder

Modules: A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, F5E, M2000, AJS37, AV8b, F18C

• ED Team

Hi

you can use bonus points against full price modules

rules are here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/bonus_rules/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Just out of interest. I was looking to maybe purchase the Harrier depending on how many bonus points I can use. It is at full price but going through the buying process does not add/subtract any bonus credits

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]