No More Paypal

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it isnt there for me when I try to preorder the Persian Gulf map. Checked both with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, both no joy. Trying out my smartphone now.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Also no joy on the smartphone. Perhaps it has to do with the country of origin?

Edited by MrDieing

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

• ED Team
Also no joy on the smartphone. Perhaps it has to do with the country of origin?

maybe a mobile issue? best to do it on the desktop. It should be working

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Im completely in the dark why its not working, a friend of mine just bought it without problems. Worth noting is that it once I click Pay Order, I get redirected to a site where I can choose between Visa or Mastercard. That same friend of mine gets a Pay with PayPal button instead of Pay Order. Did manage to buy it through him now, but still weird.

6ec55eaea947ea475261e4b96a5d95a1.png

Erich Fromm

Im completely in the dark why its not working, a friend of mine just bought it without problems. Worth noting is that it once I click Pay Order, I get redirected to a site where I can choose between Visa or Mastercard. That same friend of mine gets a Pay with PayPal button instead of Pay Order. Did manage to buy it through him now, but still weird.

6ec55eaea947ea475261e4b96a5d95a1.png

Before you go an pay, you have to select the option you want to pay with. You have two options to choose there.

1) Credit card

2) Paypal

I also had to look twice before I was able to see paypal as an option.

So, I purchased a mission just to see if there was a difference. To pay for the mission, the process took me through Sagepay, which had all the regular options including PayPal. When I try to pay for the Persian Gulf map, I'm directed through Saferpay, which has options only for Visa and Mastercard.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same issue but it's just that the payment selection options are not placed in a visible, to some extend logical order.

The payment option, including PayPal has to be selected before the "COMPLETE ORDER" button is hit (on the first payment page where "USE BONUS POINTS" button is). Otherwise the by default selected credit cart option will be applied which can't be changed later on - including the screen linked by razor. The only one way is to cancel the order and start it from scratch.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

I made multiple attempts to get Paypal to work on Google Chrome and Firefox but it kept getting hung up on the Paypal/Sage payment page not allowing me to click the pay button. I finally tried my Opera Browser and it worked perfectly.