if you could only choose one

D3vastator

If you are thinking of going online and playing then get the f18 as there is not too many people flying in the gulf map yet..

anyway I cant talk there not much that is out there that I have not got . LOL I just cant help it.. I play them all but not as much as the 18... now and every time I go to fly them at least one needs to get the controls reset LOL

Targs,

GTX 1080ti, Asus Hero XI, Intel 9900KF @4.2MHz, 32g DDR4@3200Mhz, 4x 1Tb SSD 1x 400g m.2mvme(boot), 28" Samsung 4k, Saitek X-56 Throttle/Warthog Stick and Saitek Pro Flight Pedals.

Moduls

All of the NATO jets, and all the choppers..

DEDi MP [62AW] The Blackbirds Brisbane

I think he's enjoying his new Viggen on the PG map :D
Yes haha you are right. I am absolutly loving this Viggen and PG map. I was suprised how easy to fly it is. Compared to p51 I Find it easier to start haha feels fast as hell, that is taking some getting used to though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Asus Rampage IV Extreme, Intel 3960X, 8gig Vengence, GTX 680 Top, Vertex 3 SSD, Sennheiser Xense, Custom EK wc loop, Silent Pro M1000watt, Corsair 600T, 24" BenQ XL2420, TM Hotas Warthog

Click for optimal graphics settings

I also only have the P-51D. I planned on starting to learn the SU-25T now and get into both single and multiplayer with that, and then pick up MAC when it releases. At some point, maps and a full fidelity module will follow, I'm sure!

i7-9700k overclocked to 4.9ghz, RTX 2070 Super, 32GB RAM, M.2 NVMe drive, HP Reverb G2 version 2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals, and a Logitech Throttle Quadrant