Vvs504th Squadron "RED HAMMERS" Bomber Wing are recruiting..

Want to learn to master the Su-25 and Su-25T attack aircraft.?

Want to be one of the few that can brag about actually being able to operate this complex airplane and all it's avionics and weapons systems..?

Want to have fun with a broad selection of nationalities and personalities? (.. your mental health might be at stake here, but you will garanteed go down laughing ..)

Come apply to be a cadet at 504th Squadrons Bomber Wing..!

http://www.vvs504.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=form

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi

We have training for both experienced users who want to develop skills and fly as a team, and pilots who are either new to the Frog and are keen to learn.

The key thing for any recruit and member of the 504 is positive attitude, as the skills can always be taught over time.

We have training every Tuesday and Thursdays at 2100Z, and usually some extra flights at the weekend to either repeat training or do something different (like a Red Flag exercise with the 44th!).

We'd be very keen to hear from anyone who is interested in the Frog so don't be shy with those applications ;)

So i hear.....so do they have training for the Frog from scratch or do they prefer applicants to have basic understanding of the A/C ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

VVS5004 finding bombers? :) I was on 504 before looong time, and there were pretty skilled bomber pilots. Why so recruit? What is neccesarry to be in 504?

Hay Fox, to join us you need to be able to speak English. Not perfect but well enough so it does not cause you problems and makes the experience better.

Also be active enough to fly official flights twice a week hang out on teamspeak and spam our forums ! :D

TOP Priority is that you have humor as we like to have fun.:thumbup: