Multiplayer Server list takes FOREVER to load.

Mezsh

I'm running the latest Open Beta. Since the latest patch, when I click on the "Multiplayer menu" it takes 3-5 minutes for the server list to load. It used to take 3 or 4 seconds until the latest patch. I actually had time to go outside, have a cigarette, come back in and it was still searching... anyone else experiencing this?

Same here, but after it does load I can't get into any servers, DCS just times out and hangs! I tried direct by IP and same thing, just never completes loading.

Edited by Victor3

Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming WiFi MB | i7-8700k @ 4.9 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 Ti | 32 GB CORSAIR Vengeance 3000 MHz DDR4 Ram | Corsair H100 Pro Cooler | RaidMax TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD |TM Warthog Hotas w/ F/A-18 Hornet grip | Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | Oculus Rift S

DCS | AV8B | F18C | F-16C | A10C | Mig 29 | F15 | SA-342 | Huey | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Combined Arms

Same here. The only way to get into a MP server for me is to remember the IP of the server and connect via "direct IP connection". No chance to wait for the list.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...