[CORRECT AS IS] LAM Won't Return to SLAM Page After DSPLY

hein22

Please ED if this is correct as is do it so the JDAM and JSOW behave like this. I think this point has been discarded without watching the track. Currently there is NO way to get back to the main page without unpowering the weapon. JDAM and JSOW do not suffer from this bug so please take a look at the track.

Stay safe

Please ED if this is correct as is do it so the JDAM and JSOW behave like this. I think this point has been discarded without watching the track. Currently there is NO way to get back to the main page without unpowering the weapon. JDAM and JSOW do not suffer from this bug so please take a look at the track.

You dont have to depower the JDAMs to get back to the main stores page, but it is inconvenient

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

You dont have to depower the JDAMs to get back to the main stores page, but it is inconvenient

That's what I'm reporting Swift... SLAM can't go back without unpowering. Jesus my english must be getting worse every day. I have very hard times making my self through a point.

Stay safe

That's what I'm reporting Swift... SLAM can't go back without unpowering. Jesus my english must be getting worse every day. I have very hard times making my self through a point.

Err SLAM can go back without depowering. There is however a difference between JDAM and SLAM:

STORES>SLAM>SLAMDSPLY>MSN>STORES

STORES>J82>JDAMDSPLY>MSN>JDAMDSPLY

Err SLAM can go back without depowering. There is however a difference between JDAM and SLAM:

STORES>SLAM>SLAMDSPLY>MSN>STORES

STORES>J82>JDAMDSPLY>MSN>JDAMDSPLY

You are right indeed about those steps. However I still think the bug exists in regards of the procedure that takes which is the same for jdam and jsow and different for the SLAM.

Stay safe

You are right indeed about those steps. However I still think the bug exists in regards of the procedure that takes which is the same for jdam and jsow and different for the SLAM.

Concur, the difference between SLAM and JDAM on this front is suspect.

• 3 months later...