Game crashes every 20 min.

Majinbot

Every time I fly the AV8b on the Gulf map, more or less after 20 minutes the game crashes, even In VR. I already update my nvidia driver without luck.

dcs.rar

PC: i7-13700K - MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio - 32GB DDR5 6200 - VPC MongoosT-50CM3 - VKB GF pro - MFG Crosswind - Msi MPG321UR-QD + Acer XB271HU - TrackIR5 - Rift S

I just made a long post about how random these CTDs are. You, say update your drivers, change your VM settings, make a new mission, change planes , reboot etc and the sim loads and runs great. You think it is FIXED and then out of the blue WHAM. Repeat the above...

As you, I have been "trying" to fly the Harrier but eventually get slammed to my desktop. Have not even tried VR as I suspect it will be worse. Something is imo running out of resources be it the card or VM and ctd. The post of crashes are all over the place and I see no common denominator.

I7 6700K OC 4.8-16 g w/ 1080TI

Still no reply from the Mods. The map crash with every airplane.. do I have to open a ticket? I already updated the driver, cleanup, repair...

log:

dcs.zip

PC: i7-13700K - MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio - 32GB DDR5 6200 - VPC MongoosT-50CM3 - VKB GF pro - MFG Crosswind - Msi MPG321UR-QD + Acer XB271HU - TrackIR5 - Rift S

At least it's crash to desktop. What I get is a complete freeze and the only remedy is the power switch (with all the disk checks that implies, let alone data loss).

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Same issue in this mission.

I seem to get the locked screen not CTD. If I click I get the spinning wheel of death, then to desktop. If I stay over the water it runs all day. I have only built one mission to fly over land and get a crash in the same place. About 20 miles to target AO every time.

No crash log file

(edit: not using VR)

F18C C101CC strike 1.0.miz

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/