Unplayable FPS Drops on Active Radar

[PTF]Ali

Its been 2 months i'm not playing mig21 only because of its radar is broken at low altitude flight, You cannot turn on your radar because it is going to be kick ass lag which is unplayable. I was hoping to get update of this broken radar in latest update but sad they didn't fix the major problem of mig21 in latest update. Anyone can give me advice how to fix this thing so i can come back and play DCS???

Whenever i turn on radar the whole game start to stutter, When it is OFF everything is come to normal FPS. Please fix it it is major problem.

Video:

Edited by AliPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For now recommendation is to revert to older Nvidia driver (I use one from January 2020). Permanent solution is being worked on, we're working on this with ED since issue seems to be of more general nature.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

For now recommendation is to revert to older Nvidia driver (I use one from January 2020). Permanent solution is being worked on, we're working on this with ED since issue seems to be of more general nature.

ok downloading and installing january 2020 lets see if it work...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To be specific I use 442.50 from 27.02.2020 and in VR I see little to no FPS discrepancies with radar on / off.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7