Gulf War II Server

The_Dan

I want to introduce the Gulf War II server.

The Setting is an air campaign between NATO and Iran.

I have made the mission for this server (with MOOSE, CTLD and SimpleSlotBlock) and i'm improving constantly (as my free time allows).

So if you have problems or encountering bugs, feel free to post it here or pm me.

The server is running on the current open beta.

Name: Gulf War Tactical

IP: 88.99.147.232:10308

SRS: 88.99.147.232:5002

Briefing:

attachment.php?attachmentid=225301&stc=1&d=1579344408

The main task for both sides is the destruction of the strike targets and protect the own. All objectives must be completly destroyed to win the round.

There are transport missions to reinforce supressed targets. Additionally you can transport and deploy troops like JTACs, MANPADS or combat units. Transport capable Choppers have callsign CHEVY for blue and 300 for red side.

There are multiple AI CAP flights for A2A PVE activities.

The target groups are randomized and spawn on random locations in the proximity of the waypoints at the beginning of each round. Mission restart is every 9h (so the mission is daylight only) the number of units destroyed of the target groups are saved and carried over after restart (but not position of target groups).

The current round ends if one side has managed to destroy every hostile strike target.

For more information look at the briefing and in the F-10 "Others" communications menu.

The F-10 Map has now markers for transport missions for reinforcement (available if groups of the own side are damaged) and supply zones where troops or supplies can be loaded (map markers for A2G missions removed).

BriefingMap_2.png.6a31cfed4d15306ddb7f42d4cf6a22a8.png

Edited by The_Dan

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

New version of the mission. Best improvement is IMHO that destroyed units are now tracked and carried over after restart instead of the destruction of whole groups like before. The transport missions work the same way now. Transport a crate to a group with destroyed units and one unit per crate gets respawned. The crates used for this are slingloads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Server Rules

1) Intentional Friendly Fire is not tolerated (BAN)

2) Destroying friendly objects and vehicles is not allowed

3) Verbal abuse is not tolerated

4) Recruiting and Spamming is not allowed

5) Check briefing before flight

6) Respect and teamplay!

1- Win10 64

2- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X

3- HTC VIVE Pro

4- EVGA RTX 2080 ti 11GB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Oh, i hope you'r not too disappointed as now is a new mission at the server with a cold war inspired setting and there's currently no A-10C in it (only older planes). But thanks for the feedback. We will see if we swap the missions now and then or bring both missions up to run both at the server.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I noticed in the server that the FARP units at Bandar-e-Jask airport seems to be indestructible. Now I tried the same units the 2nd time, same issue, e.g. trucks cannot be destroyed with MAVs around the FARP.

The AA units at the airport can be destroyed.

It seems to me that the Chinese units are affected there only.

Would you have a look?

Thanks a lot,

Great server! Keep it up!

Gheo / Ramrod

These units are not valid targets, if i understand it correct which units you mean. Please read the briefing for positions of valid targets (they are near the mentioned WPs, exact coordinates available in F-10 others comm menu, map markers are not available at the moment).

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Update: 02 17 2022 0600z

Mission Version V3.42

_Requires DCS World Open Beta version 2.7.10 or later and ( Optional ) UH-60L MOD version 1.01 or later._

## Change Log Summary

**ADDED:**

- ( Optional ) UH-60L MOD version 1.01

**CHANGED:**

- Server name to Tactical Full Realism Hardcore Server

- Pilot Stats: 5 Points for Landing

1- Win10 64

3- HTC VIVE Pro

4- EVGA RTX 2080 ti 11GB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Mission Version V3.42

_Requires DCS World Open Beta version 2.7.10 or later and The UH-60L MOD version 1.01 or later is Required (No longer optional) ._

-You can download version 1.1 of the UH-60L mod for DCS here https://github.com/Kinkkujuustovoileipa/uh-60l/releases/tag/1.1 .

-And to give Pilots a chance to recover their negative points, We updated the stats to Loss -400 point, And friendly kill to -600 point.

Edited by 34thBSColt

1- Win10 64

3- HTC VIVE Pro

4- EVGA RTX 2080 ti 11GB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]