DCS stand alone Server Setup?

I have a System that I would like to install DCS as a Stand alone Server..

In the Past I had DCS full Beta install on this System but after some much needed upgrades..

and I change of location I'm again at the point of Creating this server again...

SO I was told that I didn't need to install DCS on this system at all..

so I donwload the current Server setup install web exe.

and after run the installer...

it gives me two Short cuts one for the DCS server, the other for the web GUI.

but if I double click the Server short cut it run an update.. and then after finishing up.. it tries to run the server again..

but it fail with an error say that DCS.exe in the Bin folder is not fond..

00000.047 INFO : DCS/2.5.5.41371 (x86_64; EN;  )
00000.047 INFO : branch: openbeta
00000.047 ERROR: Can't run C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta Server\bin/DCS.exe: (2) The system cannot find the file specified.

I have made this install in teh default locations..

and if I look inside the bin folder I find only "DCS_updater.exe" only

So was I told Wrong that I dont need DCS installed on this machine??

Targs,

GTX 1080ti, Asus Hero XI, Intel 9900KF @4.2MHz, 32g DDR4@3200Mhz, 4x 1Tb SSD 1x 400g m.2mvme(boot), 28" Samsung 4k, Saitek X-56 Throttle/Warthog Stick and Saitek Pro Flight Pedals.

Moduls

All of the NATO jets, and all the choppers..

DEDi MP [62AW] The Blackbirds Brisbane

DCS Server is a separate program that doesn't require any other products to run.

I'd recommend uninstalling both programs and then install DCS server and see what happens.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Deffo sounds like artifacts from the previous installation are in conflict. No you only need the dedicated server installation, the installation clearly didnt go to plan, I would suggest clearing out any other installation and checking the registry and user profile are all clear before going through with a server install again.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *