Can two players occupy the same vehicle at the same time?

melchionda

We've just gotten into DCS over here and I'm working my way through the A10. Spending most of my time installing and configuring settings right now and reading manuals. My son and I did have a pretty fun session in CA yesterday though. He was in an M1 Abrams on the ground and I was flying overhead in my A10. We were both taking out enemy targets. At one point I got shot down and I ejected. He saw me eject and was able to drive the tank over to me and stop right next to me. At that point I thought that I would be able to join him in the tank by changing my role and then going to the Map (F10) and selecting his tank and then maybe clicking the enter vehicle button. None of that worked though, so I just got into another A10. So my question is.. is it even possible to join another player in a vehicle? I thought one of us would drive and maybe the other would be the gunner or something to that effect? If so how would I do that? I haven't been able to find anything on that.

CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K  -  GPU: ASUS ROG Strix 3090 OC Edition  - Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus XII Formula Motherboard  -  RAM: 64 GB HyperX  -  EK Open Loop liquid-cooling  -  PSU: FSP Hydro+ PTM 1200 Watt liquid-cooled Power Supply   -   PIMAX 8KX Headset

ThrustMaster Warthog Throttle and Stick  -  Winwing Landing and Combat Panels  -  MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Not with vehicles.

The L-39, C-101, Yak-52, F-14, and Sa-342 are all multi-crew aircraft, though. The first three are trainer aircraft, so effectively front and rear seats are duplicate controls, but the F-14 back seater controls the radar, and the Sa-342 is a scout helo with a second person controlling the imager.

-edit

I think the Christen Eagle is a two-seater, as well, but don't remember if it's multiplayer. You can multicrew tanks and such in Arma, however, as well as a few other games like Planetside... Squad, too, I think.

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2