Wish List: Jester AI

A while ago, when Belsimtek was still a third party developer, a plan to develop a jester AI for the Mi-24P was announced. I hope that it is still planned, and that they could consider porting it to the Mi-8. I played quite a bit with the magnificent eight recently, and I found that it would have been great if the other crew members could have called out missile launches and enemy positions. After all, with the gunners, there are other 4 pairs of eyes.

The aircraft could benefit from some other features, perhaps as a paid upgrade, including multicrew support, improved troop transport and wipers that remove rain droplets. The Mi-8 is possibly the most famous helicopter ever, and I am quite surprised the Huey, an obscure chopper I have never heard of outside the sim, is getting multicrew support first. It must be that more people have bought the Huey than the magnificent eight.

I got to this bit and thought yea this must be a joke...'I am quite surprised the Huey, an obscure chopper I have never heard of outside the sim'

But in reality there is a whole generation now that probably has no idea what the Vietnam war even was.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]