can player made missions be used on different versions?

I've had to load them on the 2.5 Editor and re-save them, it seems there have been slight changes on the .miz file format.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Its only really an issue when going from a newer version to an older version of the game. And thats more of there could be something in the miz file that the older version doesn't know how to interpret.

Aside for that missions made on the old version of the map may need objects moved around to be out of trees.

You'd have to go back to missions from Black SHark 1/FC2 to find any practical incompatibility with the current game as far as the editor is concerned.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Its only really an issue when going from a newer version to an older version of the game. And thats more of there could be something in the miz file that the older version doesn't know how to interpret.

Aside for that missions made on the old version of the map may need objects moved around to be out of trees.

You'd have to go back to missions from Black SHark 1/FC2 to find any practical incompatibility with the current game as far as the editor is concerned.

It's good there is the backward compatibility. I doubt many would be using missions made from a newer version to fly on an older version of DCS, more likely the reverse...thanks.