Bug?? Kneeboard keyboard assigment

Rowan

If I change the kneeboard default keyboard keys they do not work after that. The only one that works is the show kneeboard, but I cannot flip through the pages with the newly assigned keys. If set then back to default they still don't work, the only way to get them working again is to delete the keyboard config file and allow DCS to recreate it.

I think this is not a problem with the C-101 only. For me at least assigning new keys to change the page on the kneeboard doesn't work in other aircraft as well.

I don't have a problem with the other modules that I have flown lately, they work fine. If come across one that doesn't work I will post it.

I think this is not a problem with the C-101 only. For me at least assigning new keys to change the page on the kneeboard doesn't work in other aircraft as well.

Yeah, I had the same issue last week in two FC3 aircraft.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem.

I tried to assign a joystick button to the C-101 keyboard commands and when it's assigned, only the first page of the kneeboard will display. You cannot advance the pages of the kneeboard, either forward or backward.

This problem does not exist for any other aircraft. I can assign joystick buttons to any kneeboard command and they work fine.

The stock keyboard commands work fine for the kneeboard. The problem only exists when you try to assign a joystick command to the stock keyboard command.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

• 2 months later...

Ich have für same Problem.

In the Viggen i can only scroll forward. In the Mirage at first it worked with the standard Keyboard Buttons despite there was no keybinding shown in the settings. After i assigned the Buttons to use it with my Warthog an the Target Software, only the Kneeboard on/off works no forward on no back scrolling....

Is there a solution for that Problem?

I have that for a while in multiple aircrafts.

Sometimes I check controls and "next page" and "previous page" got unassigned so I reassign and it works again.

Sometimes its assigned correctly and when I reassign the same anyway it suddenly works.

go figure

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you for the answer but it is very strange that this is hapening only with the C-101.

If this was related to DCS only, all planes should react the same ?

Several posts in this thread seem to indicate that it is not only happening in the C-101.

• 1 month later...