Joystick/HOTAS Chair Mount - MONSTERTECH

Hey guys,

after months of hard work, we just released a new product line: The MONSTERTECH Chair Mounts.

The mounts make it possible to attach a HOTAS system directly to a gaming chair. Of course there are many DIY solutions for that but our goal was to make a mount that is compatible with as many chairs as possible, easy to attach/detach and be super strong and sturdy.

Currently supported chairs (will extend in the near future):

- DXRacer

- Maxnomic / NEEDforSEAT

- Secretlab

Here are a few pictures with a Maxnomic chair and a T16000FCS setup. Of course they are also available for every other joystick and throttle.

Also a video with a talking weirdo.

Hope you like it. If you have questions just ask. :)

Olsen

monstertech_hotas_chair_mount_t16000fcs_3.jpg

monstertech_hotas_chair_mount_t16000fcs.jpg

monstertech_hotas_chair_mount_5.jpg

monstertech_chair_mount_collage_1.jpg

Edited by meisterolsen

• 10 months later...

After having this chair for a few months I can't imagine not having one. The 180* recline is amazing and supports my body completely. The assembly was easy and took maybe 15 minutes. The comfort is phenomenal and is amazing if you spend more than a few hours while gaming or using your personal computer or console. Remember, you get what you pay for. And this is a small price to pay for the level of comfort it provides.

Edited by Avamill

• 3 months later...

These look great. Will the chair mounts be available to purchase without mounting plates. to allow conversion from existing desk mount set-ups?

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

These look great. Will the chair mounts be available to purchase without mounting plates. to allow conversion from existing desk mount set-ups?

We do conversion kits on request already. Send us an email for that.

Possibly we will add them to the website, not sure about that yet.

We do conversion kits on request already. Send us an email for that.

Will do, thanks.

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

looks cool, I just don't understand how does one operate rudder pedals while sitting on a rolling chair

My chair has castor locks :)

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Olsen

Got my chair mount today and after everything set in my chair I noticed this after I placed the Warthog throttle. Is this space between the pole and the plate holder normal?

Thanks38e58b6f554fa0b18f3dcbe247b45283.jpg

By Tapatalk + Samsung S9

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

gear

I have the HOTAS mounts which attach to the desk. Great workmanship but I can not use them.... I have back issues and can not sit up I need to have my chair tilted back.... Anyone want to buy them let me know...

I am .... ye I have threatened to do it several times.... after I get out of the hospital I am going to finally finish my flight chair...

I can not locate my new ear pads for my Tiamat Raser... just ordered another pair.

CyStryker

I have the HOTAS mounts which attach to the desk. Great workmanship but I can not use them.... I have back issues and can not sit up I need to have my chair tilted back.... Anyone want to buy them let me know...

CyStryker

I could do with some extras... what country are you living and what colour are they (black or silver)?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]