So... This is happening (F-14)

ENO

2i915hl.jpg

Take a look at the bottom link in my signature for more examples of military aviation art. An A-10, F-16, F-4 and F-18E! My wife is the artist and as you can imagine I'm very proud of her so happy to show her stuff off!

Getting psyched for the tomcat module. So psyched. :pilotfly:

Edited by ENO
  • Like 2

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Just to be clear- hope I wasn't misleading.

I was much more active when those original paintings were done so a lot of the guys in the community knew the story.

My wife is a little hippie who happens to be really good at painting aircraft. That A-10 is actually the front of our 2 car garage and is 13 feet long by 8 feet high! That one took her about 85 hours or so to complete. I don't recall the timing on the smaller versions- probably around 24-36 hours... depends on the complexity.

She (callsign Sweetest) started it a couple years ago but then it slid out of view for awhile. She's promised to get it done for me in the next couple months- I'm hoping it will line up with the release of the F-14 module!

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

2i915hl.jpg

Take a look at the bottom link in my signature for more examples of military aviation art. An A-10, F-16, F-4 and F-18E! My wife is the artist and as you can imagine I'm very proud of her so happy to show her stuff off!

Getting psyched for the tomcat module. So psyched. :pilotfly:

Buddy, she's a keeper! incredible work! share our appreciation to her. :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Looking forward to seeing finished F-14. That A-10 is epic. This is inspiring me to try painting an aircraft with airbrush. Something I've never tried. At least I could use DCS screenshot for reference pic.

Edited by cthulhu68

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks guys... it's coming along very slowly. You wouldn't think it would be hard to paint greyish colours but it's been a real challenge for her. I'll post an update shortly.

IMG

Nice!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64