[2.5] ForceFeedBack and Force Trim

Giat

Hi,

In the past versions, i was used to force trim my joystick with the " trim " button. as i pressed it, the stick became soft and i was able to manoeuver. as soon as i released the buton, the stick became hard again and maintained the position.

But, since the last 2.5 DCS, this does not work anymore ( and i tried all the 3 settings in main Special DCS options)

I think it does not work neither with the mi8

Plus, the search light doent work anymore. The button to move down the light stream is actualy turning off the light ..

I hope you understood me !

Salut,

Dans les versions DCS précédentes, j'utilisais la touche de trim avec mon Joystick retour de force. Lorsque je maintenait la touche enfoncé, mon joystick devenait mou et je pouvait manœuvrer. Une fois en stationnaire ou en croisière, je relachait le bouton et le joystick se durcicait pour maintenir cette nouvelle position du manche. Depuis la 2.5, plus possible d'utiliser cette commande ... lorsque je presse la touche et la relache, le stick reste mou, et lorsque je presse et relache à nouveau, il semble revenir dans une position dure mais pas assez prononcée pour maintenir ce que je voulais !

De plus, avec le projecteur de recherche, il y a la touche pour incliner le spot vers le bas qui éteint la lampe au lieu de l'incliner vers le bas. Donc la lampe de recherche est inutilisable !

Je soupsonne la touche de forcetrim de ne pas fonctionner non plus avec le Mi8.

signature%20giat%203rd.jpg

"Si je disposais de six heures pour abattre un arbre, je consacrerais les quatre premières heures à aiguiser ma hache. " Abraham LINCOLN

I have no mods, my DCS is vanilla.

Do you think DCS openBeta dont support the Open Alpha or 1.5.8 Inputs config files ?

"Si je disposais de six heures pour abattre un arbre, je consacrerais les quatre premières heures à aiguiser ma hache. " Abraham LINCOLN

I have no mods, my DCS is vanilla.

Do you think DCS openBeta dont support the Open Alpha or 1.5.8 Inputs config files ?

May I ask is the throttle work for you (as an axis)?

With the Huey running, turn down the throttle (with an axis) and listen or observ the rpm gauge for a reduction of engine rpm. If it doesn't reduce I might know where the error is (not how it got there though).

If you don't have the throttle assigned to an axis and don't have a spare one, temporarily cyange one of your others to the throttle, you don't have to fly for this test.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Yeah i have an Axis for the RPM. i will try it now :

Engine RPM is a lil more than 40 while the Rotor is 20

Gaz producer is 70%

Everything works fine with Axis and engines.

Yeah i have an Axis for the RPM. i will try it now :

Engine RPM is a lil more than 40 while the Rotor is 20

Gaz producer is 70%

Everything works fine with Axis and engines.

So rpm follow the throttle (axis)?

In that case I'm out of ideas. Thought it was a similar issue I have had before, but seems it's not.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

All right,

i foung the issues : its because of the key assignement and non-compatibility betwin inputs from 1.58 to 2.5 .

But now, I still have a problem with the search light !

I read another post with trim problems it worked prior to 2.5 but they found turning force feedback off the trim started working again so I think it has to do with something in the ffb routine

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.