104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info - Page 167 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-12-2017, 08:33 PM   #1661
HiJack
Veteran

Reputation power: 75
HiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
Quite an amazing session in Operation Leopard last night, action packed from start to finish

Special congrats go to 104thcdt_Fallen and =S*E= The Law for getting 58 kills between them
I must say your 14 kills with no loss of your own life is also an impressive score Mustang! Good job

Spoiler:

ASUS Z97-PRO, Socket-1150
Intel® Core i7-4770K Processor @ 4.80 GHz
32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133MHz CL9 4x8GB
Sapphire Radeon TRI-X R9 390X 8GB "OC"
Samsung SSD 850PRO 1TB SSD
WD 2TB Black 3,5", SATA64MB Cache, Dual Processor, 7200RPM
Windows 7 64-bit
Philips 40" 4K LED BDM4065UC
HiJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:51 PM   #1662
[Maverick]
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 32
[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all[Maverick] is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas_From_Hell View Post
Hi Maverick, I have had this problem on three separate missions at different times but I cannot recall the mission titles. To be honest I haven't been able to use the Su-33 at all on the RED side. In one of them the carrier was properly named, on the others it was listed as Unit #599. Is there a chance the carrier had been sunk by the time I tried to join? Perhaps it could be a workaround to leave the Su-33 on land?

Hi,

While its possible the carrier was sank its highly unlikely as its very well protected.
The chances are sir this is actually something wrong at your end, especially if its happening on more than one mission as we have not had this brought up by anyone else and the 33 is a popular aircraft on the server so I would have been notified about it.

Next time this happens to you could you please let me know what mission it is on and ideally be on our teamspeak server and let an admin know (anyone with 104th tags) so we can look in to this for you.

I'm not saying that there is no way the problem is not with the missions but more than likely it is something local on your machine sir, like I mentioned earlier if it was a consistent problem I would have heard about it from other users too.

104th Phoenix Squadron Leader / Total Poser

"Dammit Jim, I'm a Squadron Leader, not a software developer!"

www.104thPhoenix.com
www.facebook.com/104thPhoenix
104th F-15C Skin
My YouTube Channel
[Maverick] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:17 PM   #1663
Lucas_From_Hell

Reputation power: 41
Lucas_From_Hell is a name known to allLucas_From_Hell is a name known to allLucas_From_Hell is a name known to allLucas_From_Hell is a name known to allLucas_From_Hell is a name known to allLucas_From_Hell is a name known to allLucas_From_Hell is a name known to allLucas_From_Hell is a name known to allLucas_From_Hell is a name known to allLucas_From_Hell is a name known to allLucas_From_Hell is a name known to all

I'll do just that, cheers Maverick!

New parts posted daily.
Lucas_From_Hell is offline   Reply With Quote