Decol warning light - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-24-2017, 02:31 AM   #11
kontiuka
ED Translator

Reputation power: 17
kontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catseye View Post
You may have retrimmed the aircraft in flight and the setup is probably not suitable for a landing configuration - but easy to resolve.

Reset the trim before landing - key mapped to my joystick and I reset it when I see the decole alert.

Cheers
I see the button in the cockpit and it works fine. But what is the key bind for it? I couldn't find anything in the controls?
kontiuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:40 PM   #12
The_Tau

Reputation power: 1
The_Tau is on a distinguished road

As said before, Auto pilot standby. You can map that and double tap for trim reset

Join us at TAW!
http://tawdcs.org/

8th TSW "Daggers" motto:
"We live in fame or go down in flame"

Tau's Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj3...Ql9d7YKTro0nKA
The_Tau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 03:11 PM   #13
Catseye

Reputation power: 8
Catseye is a jewel in the roughCatseye is a jewel in the roughCatseye is a jewel in the roughCatseye is a jewel in the roughCatseye is a jewel in the roughCatseye is a jewel in the roughCatseye is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontiuka View Post
I see the button in the cockpit and it works fine. But what is the key bind for it? I couldn't find anything in the controls?
Auto-pilot standby can be mapped.
Catseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 04:20 PM   #14
flanker0ne

Reputation power: 14
flanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really niceflanker0ne is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontiuka View Post
A little off topic but I get the Decol warning light sometimes when I land and the nose wheel touches the runway. Anybody else get this or know why the warning comes on?
The contact, hence the compression, of the nose/main landing gear gave the "Ground Condition" to the avionic.