what is the best fighter for VR? - Page 5 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-31-2017, 07:57 PM   #41
VampireNZ

Reputation power: 7
VampireNZ is a jewel in the roughVampireNZ is a jewel in the roughVampireNZ is a jewel in the roughVampireNZ is a jewel in the roughVampireNZ is a jewel in the roughVampireNZ is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUS38 View Post
I wish I knew how to make manuals or guides into a kneeboard. ....
There is absolutely a way to import any PDF page you like into the Kneeboard for ref - is super handy!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129341

http://www.dcskneeboardbuilder.com/

Have a bunch of the weapon range setting cards for the F-5, and emerg proc/warning light info for the F-15 etc.

Shopping List -
F-14A/B

Last edited by VampireNZ; 05-31-2017 at 08:19 PM.
VampireNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:40 PM   #42
Wolf8312

Reputation power: 3
Wolf8312 is on a distinguished road

I'd say the Viggen is the best in terms of how it flies and feels, but combat wise it isnt anywhere near as fun as the M2000C because its too limited in waht it can do.

You fly to the taget and fly home basically which may be realistic, but gamewise I prefer to hang around and have the option to blow everything up!

Also having no default cannon is something I still havent gotten over! That said Viggen is a must have, and has some crazy fun weapons, but M2000C is the best of the two IMO and both are better than the MIG21 which is still a brilliant module dont forget...

Viggens perfomance in VR is also not as good as the M2000C!

You must realize that you do have to get both haha!
Wolf8312 is offline   Reply With Quote