L-39C/ZA DLC-Campaign

mwd2

The L-39 Albatros: Kursant Campaign is a single-player campaign for the L-39C/ZA aircraft. You will learning basic and advanced points:

Low altitude navigation training

- Learning aerial reconnaissance using real-life tactics

- Detailed instruction on bomb, rocket, and gun weapon delivery against ground targets, following realistic ingress maneuvers

- Interception of aerial targets with R-60 air-to-air missiles.

All flights are performed under the supervision of a virtual-instructor. After each flight, he will decide whether or not you progress to the next mission based on your performance. At the conclusion to the training missions, an evaluation flight will be performed to determine how well you have learned the skills of L-39 navigation and combat employment.

Main features of this campaign:

- 11 highly-detailed and realistic missions that are based on actual L-39 training requirements.

- Missions start and end on the parking ramp, which creates an immersive atmosphere of being a “kursant” (cadet) at the flight school.

- Detailed briefings, flight plans, and virtual instructor pilot help you successfully complete this training course.

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

WOW. I can't say how much eager I am to get my hands on this campaign and how much L-39 needed it!

Am I correct to assume it's DLC and its going to be released with todays update?

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Does anybody else have problems downloading this campaing, too?

I always get the error "Unknown module L39_KURSANT_campaign".

Edited by Nereid

DCS:A-10C / DCS:Ka-50 / DCS:UH-1H / DCS:Mig21bis / DCS:P-51D / DCS:Mi-8MTV2 / DCS:Fw190D9 / DCS:Bf109K4 / DCS:C-101EB / DCS:L-39C / DCS:F-5E / DCS:Spitfire LF Mk. IX / DCS:AJS37

Do you have the last OpenBETA update (from today)?

Ah. Does it just work in OpenBETA? I thought it would in 2.5, too. The updater told me it was up to date.

DCS:A-10C / DCS:Ka-50 / DCS:UH-1H / DCS:Mig21bis / DCS:P-51D / DCS:Mi-8MTV2 / DCS:Fw190D9 / DCS:Bf109K4 / DCS:C-101EB / DCS:L-39C / DCS:F-5E / DCS:Spitfire LF Mk. IX / DCS:AJS37

Purchased. Installation into the latest OB was successful. Now I need to brush up on the startup of the bird...

Edited by tintifaxl

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

- Detailed briefings, flight plans......

Will there be a chance to get this in PDF format like in other campaigns?

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Will there be a chance to get this in PDF format like in other campaigns?

Would like this aswell, but apart from that, great campaign so far, played through the first few missions and I love it!

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

There is no English for radio its STILL in Russian all the start page for mission has all the selections for English is grayed out. Unless I missed something I tried first mission and only to lines are in English I cant understand tower instruction, I bought this because it said it hand English but, I don't see how to turn that on

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb