Persian Gulf/Hornet Live Stream 2! 4/8/2018 9:00am PST (4:00 pm GMT)

NineLine

PFM is the next big thing for the MiG-29, I am sure that was the reference... or just to make his mods work harder during the stream, one of the two :D

It's been the next big thing for the 29 since they announced all those years ago that the -29 and Su-27 were getting them.

Hopefully it's a Wags hint of some traction on it now the F/A-18 is nearing completion.

Even in 1080 video quality is very bad. Can't enjoy ground texture quality.... :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

I noticed during the EW BIT test the words "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" appear on the display. Shouldn't it be "jumps" instead of jumped? :p That way the letter "s" is shown. "E" and "D" are already shown elsewhere.

Then again, maybe it's a easter egg to highlight "Eagle Dynamics". :D

Anyway, thanks for the videos and livestreams! Looking forward to flying the Hornet! And as I real pilot I really enjoyed the educational video about the navigation and waypoint systems. The detail is mindblowing!

Just retourned from dinner with my wife when I watched the livestream. Thanks a lot Wags for this very informative livestream (as well as your answers for the questions). Can‘t wait to see more from the hornet and the persian gulf map :thumbup: