L-39C: Throttle Problem in DCS 2.0

DonJosh

Hello guys,

i have a problem with the throttle in the L-39C. I cant put the throttle from the STOP-Position to the IDLE-Position. Every Key- or Joystick-Input did not work.

In the L-39ZA everything works fine.

I tried everything with these key-options

Throttle Toggle Position - IDLE/STOP

Throttle - Idle/Stop

but no success.

i hope some can help me or is that a bug.

regards

Josh

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone found the fix for it. I have X 52 Pro I have also tried setting it on a button on my x 52 NON PRO throttle and cannot get it to work on it either.. and have the same problem.

No Matter what I have tried to assign to it or no matter what keys I have tried to set and use Nothing is working to put it in Idle so I can start the engine.

I have tried changing the Keyboard command and still nothing is getting it to work.

erase your config folder in saved games

open options controls,

then under each controller, click clear category for all and axis commands subsections.

click ok and if your screen goes black, restart dcs and do it while inside a mission. After removing all assignments, close dcs, reboot your pc, then reassign from scratch.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Thanks WillBillKelso. I had the same problem and following those steps resolved it. But it came back as soon as I mapped the throttle axis again. The throttle has to be at zero and it turns out I had to tune my throttle axis so that there was a blank bit at each end (I forget that the option is called).

Thanks.