Pilot error or something with multiplayer?

MurderOne

The other night I attempted flying the F-5 on multiplayer. I don't have much time in the seat of this aircraft, hence the thread. Before I state my issue, I will say I am aware of the nosewheel steering requirements, etc., as I can fly mission editor missions (NTTR) without issue, haven't messed around in 1.5.x, so don't know. Ok, on to the problem.

I get her loaded, fired up, and taxi to the only runway. Line up, throttle up, keep her on center, rolling, achieve IAS where rudder should handle business, neutral rudder input, release nosewheel steering, and she makes a hard left. Rudder input does nothing, off the runway, wasted airframe.

Repeat as above, maintain nosewheel steering a bit longer, same thing.

Repeat as above, maintain nosewheel steering. Goes into some kind of Tokyo drift down the runway, same result.

Repeat as above, disengage nosewheel steering at a slow roll with zero brake input with a centered lineup. Throttle up, hard left.

In a nutshell, I cannot get the F-5 off the ground in multiplayer for love or money. In single player, everything functions as it should. So, am I doing something wrong or is there a problem?

Sorry, no cool signature here.

• 2 weeks later...

Strange stuff, don´t have any issues in MP (2.0 or 1.5). At first it sounds like rudder is linked to throttle somehow in your settings...but you say singleplayer works without that issue??? At least check your bindings again....

Both engines at same power during takeoff roll or is the left one not responding?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

Checked control bindings, everything's right. Tried it single player from several positions (ramp, runway, hot) no problems. Unless I smash the throttles to the wall immediately, she goes pretty much straight down the runway. It's only hitting me like that in multiplayer.

Sorry, no cool signature here.

Sorry man...no ideas why....I spent a lot of time on the BlueFlag Nevada MP server yesterday and had no issues with the Tiger. I know it´s very wild guessing but you may try to come to BlueFlag and re-test. If it fails.....get DCS-logs and ask ED/Belsimtek. I don´t get why MP is the problem for you and SP is just fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB