KG 12-A grip of VKB Gladiator PRO/Gunfighter.

Please, if you bough VKB Gladiator PRO or Gunfighter for use Warthog grip and/or hate the "few buttons" of KG 12-A grip, please after install you favorite grip don't trow the poor KG 12-A in garbage bin . :D

Inform their availability - I think that Chit-Chat sub-forum could be used to this, no?

Some guys (including myself) want this grip more than F-Something grips. ;)

Replacing their proprietary VKB circuit controller with a cheap Shift Register plus Debolestis Shapeways parts will be easy make that grip compatible with Warthog, Baur or VirPil bases and MMjoy2 based DIY "Franken'stick's" for Bf 109, Fw 190, Mig-15, Mig-19 lovers. :joystick:

Edited by Sokol1_br

Pretty much never works but it sure makes their life more stressful.
Ok you are winding me up arent you.

I have supported VKB to tune of 2 Gunfighters and I am sure that the boys can take a little prod without it hurting their feelings

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Edited by WindyTX
Deleted insult to millenials who have a thin skin

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

Is this an offer to exchange a VKB KG 12-A for a thrustmaster a-10c grip. I also am waiting for the MCG, and combat is not a thing for me at the moment.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Corsair 2400Mhz, 970 NVMe 500Gb SSD, GeForce 2080 super, HP Reverb, VKB GF PRO, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster Pendular rudders, Windows + DCS :thumbup:

My youtube channel