Saitek trim wheel

Since this trim wheel move very slowly, is difficult assign the axis by their movement, but is just matter of select the axis by name in drop down menu, like in this rudder example:

8vj29lC.jpg

After click in "AXES TUNE" and test.

Edited by Sokol1_br

You can use them but I think you'll find them too sensitive(1) and they seem to have a tiny bit of lag between moving the wheel and the control moving(2). This causes an "overshoot" every time you use it as you invariably go too far.

I ended up putting my trim (elevator and rudder) on the same hat switch. It takes a looong time to set the pitch for takeoff (1 notch down) from normal flight (about 2 up) but it's sensitive enough for much better speed control.

Rotaries for things like prop pitch and gunsight range adjust (P51), slider for Spit brakes.

There's no lag in the Spitfire and Bf-109, but there is lag in the P-51 trim axis. I reported it ages ago but, well, not a high priority it seems.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro