VR zoom / Reset

Anyone having trouble mapping these controls under the UI menu. 1.5.7 or 2.1.1 will not let me map a key or hotas button to these two controls. I can't even select the key bind box to map one. it will not highlight it. The binds above it for the rest of the UI are fine. Is there a trick here I'm missing. I have a Rift.

no problem at all ; to map the VR CENTER bouton

it's very usefull in flight ... even on ground taxi

--> did you try to map the bouton ... into VR or on a flat screen menu ?

Clevo Sager - i7 6700-K 4.0Ghz OC@4.4Ghz - RAM 32GB DDR4 - VIDEO Nvidia 980 GTX 8Go - XFi SoundBlaster

VR with Oculus Rift - KGB Gunfighter-Pro + Cougar Gaz + Simped + volant T300 + pédalier LeoBodnar

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone having trouble mapping these controls under the UI menu. 1.5.7 or 2.1.1 will not let me map a key or hotas button to these two controls. I can't even select the key bind box to map one. it will not highlight it. The binds above it for the rest of the UI are fine. Is there a trick here I'm missing. I have a Rift.

1. Open the main settings menu on the start up screen.

2. Open the Controls tab.

3. Click in the module box , and scroll all the way to the bottom to select UI Layer.

4. Left-click in the cell you want to bind. Don't double click the cell. DCS World 1.5.7 has a bug, and double-clicking won't allow you to bind the button or switch.

5. Left-click the Add button.

6. Press the button or activate the switch to which you want to bind the VR Center command.

7. Select the OK button.

8. I would suggest binding the "as escape" and "VR Zoom" commands at the same time. It makes it much easier to use the commands when you're using your VR.

Binding the commands in the UI Layer enables them for all your modules, so try to use buttons or switches that you don't use for critical functions in other modules.

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1