"Drop Tank empty" indication at F15,Mig29,Su27?

Celestiale

Left shift D on the F-15 to cycle through fuel tank indication modes.

I tend to go by total fuel amount on the F-15 though...full internal fuel is 13,450lbs (6100kg). On the Fulcrum there's a light on the fuel gauge that will illuminate when your external fuel - or at least the centerline tank (that's what I fly with 98% of the time) - is out.

Lord of Salt

Like already explained in the headline, is there any indication like a cockpit lamp or something, when the drop tanks of those birds are empty?

I never know, when to drop them..

For the MiG-29, I'm going to refer you to this thread: MiG-29S Fuel Meter and Status Indicators Inop?.

Scroll down to post #16 (Alpha's) and the next several posts for the really interesting stuff. Then go back and catch the rest of the "conversation".

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

yep ---- in the eagle cycle over to the either the CL tank or the ext wing tanks and you can watch as that quantity decreases

punch it off as it hits zero

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]