A little help

Chief1942

I have both installs of DCSW (Standard and Open Beta) and I am having a problem with my SU-27 HUD display in the standard DCSW. I have enclosed a screen shot to show the problem. What is giving me fits is that it works fine in the Open Beta install. Even tried copying the FC3 folder from the Open Beta to the standard and still have this problem. I know it is some setting probably and definitely not a bug since it works in the OB. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I did do a DCS Repair and still no joy.:cry:

Screen_141205_121426.thumb.jpg.602bec34805478d5312b4ad8fb12161e.jpg

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Okay, consider me slow of mind:music_whistling: It seems my issue was caused by a MOD I had installed (More Visibility v1.2). Do not have any MODS in the Open Beta and hence no issue there. :chair: Sorry for the post.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT