having trouble reading what I'm typing into a post message

Rick50

Hi, I'm still relatively new to this site, but I'm having trouble with the very tiny font size when replying, typing into the "post message" dialogue box.

Already posted text is just fine for me to easily read.

But when I'm typing, the text size is small, and borderline for me to clearly see poor spelling, edit it. It doesn't help that it's also not black fonts but blue.

I tried to change this using the "sizes" part in the top of the dialogue box, but that just gives the code for how the post will appear after submission... which is good, but doesn't help me when I'm tired and trying to compose a clever post.

What I'm looking for is:

- ability to increase the size appearance of the font while I type in a message post, not just after it's posted.

- ability to make that text bold

- either the choice or make default the text be made black for better contrast... I'm not a real fighter pilot, so my eyes are not as good!

I tried to find an option in the Member Profile page, didn't see any options for this kind of thing. i tried to find options in

ED Forums » User Control Panel » Edit Options

but saw nothing of use there.

I then saw this

ED Forums » User Control Panel » Customize Profile

And thought that looks like it would work… but it seems even after making a test selection, pressing Save for the specific box, and then Save at the bottom of the page… it doesn’t seem to change how text displays when typing.

Help!

Am I missing something?

Can I not edit or change this so I can more easily post?

• ED Team

Hi

I don't think you can change the size of the text while typing on the forum.

My only suggestion would be to hold down LCtrl and scroll your mouse wheel to increase the browser zoom it may help you.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2