New sound for p-51?

grafspee

Did i understand that right that in newsletter Ed stated that they recorded fresh sound samples for p-51 this year ??

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

omg another whisle mention,

lets sort it last final time in p-51 whisle sound is generated by air flowing through inner gun ports above certain AOA of the wing(it is not engine or supercharger sound in p-51 case) you can clearly notice it on preaty much ever p-51 display that whisle starst and ends exactly when pilot put G on the airframe and when lifts G of the airframe(take note that observer of this event is quite far from the plane so sound will be a little delayed compare to light)

that link which you posted is not p-51

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

I think you might be overreacting and FYI the whistle doesn't come from the gun ports , it comes from the pilots nostrils.....

Cheers

Jafa

in my book there is not such thing as overreacting

Whistle! Whistle! Jehova! Jehova! :megalol:

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Oh , sorry , didnt realise I was talking to a woman...my deepest apologies . :doh:

Cheers

Jafa

No apologies needed;)

omg another whisle mention,

lets sort it last final time in p-51 whisle sound is generated by air flowing through inner gun ports above certain AOA of the wing(it is not engine or supercharger sound in p-51 case) you can clearly notice it on preaty much ever p-51 display that whisle starst and ends exactly when pilot put G on the airframe and when lifts G of the airframe(take note that observer of this event is quite far from the plane so sound will be a little delayed compare to light)

that link which you posted is not p-51

+1

Clearly demonstrated in this video.